Frieren Beyond Journeys End
I didn't expect I'd love Frieren as much as I do. What stood out to me is the opening where the heroic group returns from their last great adventure to retire.
And the only elven member of the group, Frieren, must part ways with her friends. She has a naturally longer life and has many more adventures ahead of her. The show takes place after the journey ends, and it continues for future generations.
I love the statues of Himmel. Frieren is full of loving memories of her past.
Frieren has a natural childishness to her. She values lost books and unique spells. She makes a point of focusing on peaceful ways to enjoy her long life, especially after her troubles to save the world and make it safe.
My favorite character is Eisen. He is another character with a long lifespan. Frieren adopts Eisen's ward, Stark, into her inner circle. Stark is a great asset, but Frieren has an effect on her companions that is of great value besides her powers alone.
It is beautiful to watch. The way her young companions grow up so much alongside her is what makes the anime so interesting. And there is cool battle scenes.







No comments:
Post a Comment