Introduction Post
Hello, thank you for visiting my blog! When I saw that girlies were back to our roots making online diaries on Blogspot of all places, I had to join in. I feel like I've returned to my old ways but in the best of ways, you know?
I love writing. But I haven't wrote consistently in years. The last time I truly enjoyed writing might have been when I was posting to my personal blog about art and anything that I was interested in at the time. Or especially in confessional style Tumblr posts.
My Favorite Books
I had to narrow down to my top eight favorites. I read over 100 books usually every year!
- Shards of Earth by Adrian Tchaikovsky
- The Lighthouse Witches by C. J. Cooke
- Turtles All The Way Down by John Green
- The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern
- Ready Or Not by Cara Bastone
- Once Upon A Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber
- Erotic Stories for Punjabi Widows by Bali Kaur Jaswal
- The Island of Missing Trees by Elif Shafak
My Favorite Movies
I'm a huge horror movie fan! Here are my top four favorite movies of all time.
- The Fly (1986) dir. David Cronenberg
- Emma (2020) dir. Autumn de Wilde
- Crimson Peak (2015) dir. Guillermo del Toro
- An American Werewolf in London (1981) dir. John Landis
Other Interests
I love to collect stationary, and I use the Hobonichi weekly calendar for planning. I love sketching; however, I almost never draw lately. I collect books almost compulsively. I also collect Canon mirrorless cameras.
Thank you for reading! I hope you feel like we know each other better now. If you share a common interest please leave a comment.
I plan on posting about artists, music, my photography, book reviews and recommendations, and diary entries. I can't wait to read everyone else's blogs too!
.gif)



No comments:
Post a Comment